iphone 7 plus rose gold signal alternates from 3G to 1x
KARFRY15

I just got a warranty replacement phone for my iphone 7 plus rose gold because my signal would alternate from 3G to 1x and I just received my

replacement phone and it is doing the same thing, I can not get on the internet at all or on my apps without being on Wifi. My husband and son

both have a iphone 7 plus in black and their signal is always showing LTE, so I know there is nothing wrong with our coverage area. How can I fix my phone I went through all the troubleshooting steps

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 7 plus rose gold signal alternates from 3G to 1x
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KARFRY15,

We definitely want to ensure your device is able to receive the best signal possible. Did you see any improvement after receiving the replacement phone? Is this only happening at a certain location? Did you set up your phone as a new iPhone or restore from backup?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KARFRY15

The replacement phone was showing 3G and I did all of the troubleshooting that I was

made to do on the other phone and it still stayed 3G, I had to turn airplane mode on and off to get it to show LTE , it is at this minute showing LTE but not sure how long it will stay that way.

0 Likes
KARFRY15

The replacement phone is for right now staying on LTE, but I had to turn the wifi and airplane mode on and off a few times, and when it goes to 3G it does it everywhere it is not just in certain places, and I set up my phone from the backup.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to hear that as of now everything is working as it should be. If you do experience any difficulties please let us know as we are always here for support. KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KARFRY15

It is not working so great, I have to constantly turn airplane mode on and off about 5 times for the LTE to come on and then it stays on a little while and goes back to 3G. When 3G is on it won't let me use most of my apps or Internet. I'm paying too much a month for this phone for it not to work right.

0 Likes