iphone x 2 days old new
NANBEA95

phone has no wifi where I always had strong, no gps leaving me as a single woman alone in a field 2 hrs from home to die get raped or murdered, no apps can be used and sounds so muffled no one can hear or talk to other party;  finally made it back to Verizon store to wait forever to get blown off being told gps issue is happening and keep trying back later for updates;  apple said I could have 3 5.99 movies yet there r no movies for that price and none on my acct     today I couldn't get lifesaving med due to gps and Monday cant go on needed trip all due to Verizon and apple negligence;  they show no empathy or compassion or knowledge in how to get phone with sound, gps, app, wifi etc     sales lady dropped my phone on table and laughed saying that's why u need case yet ive never dropped my phone       what v and a do will be held in gods court    everything is being taped and documented for legal purposes by my fam if I die as result of their negligence       have u ever been left in field alone in middle of nowhere needing to get to your doc for med yet lost and dumped by v and a??    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone x 2 days old new
NANBEA95

went to v store 2 days ago as 6s plus had no sound continuing and as usual v and a no help at all other than profit for them,

0 Likes
NANBEA95

all I needed was phone with sound, gps and wifi and apps etc yet I will never get that from either v or a

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you have a working WiFi and GPS connection. Being stranded in an unknown area would be a concern for me as well not being able to get my medication. Just so that we have a better understanding of your issues what zip code are you in? Does this occur everywhere you go? Has there been others with the same concerns?  

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes