latest upgrade =/no LTE
tarajr

What have people done to correct the LTE situation after the lastest upgrade?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: latest upgrade =/no LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello tarajr! I regret the loss of LTE service on your device. I'd like to help! Can you tell me which model iPhone you have, what zip code you're in, and whether or not you're getting 3g service instead of LTE. Thanks!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tarajr

I have the iphone 6plus 64gb im in 08753. It just says searching where my 3g or LTE would be.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for the info tarajr. The good news is that there isn't any network related issues reported in the area. Let's focus on troubleshooting from the device. Let's start with what is the exact iOS version that you have? There was a new release yesterday to iOS 8.3. Also, can I assume that there isn't any physical/liquid damage on the device? If not then try a sim card pull, reboot, and retest. Keep us posted with the results.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes