my network has been going from 1x to no service all day ive had to reset the network settings several times but it only seems to work for a few minutes after that what is the issue ?
jeff7783

my network has been going from 1x to no service all day ive had to reset the network settings several times but it only seems to work for a few minutes after that  what is the issue ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my network has been going from 1x to no service all day ive had to reset the network settings several times but it only seems to work for a few minutes after that what is the issue ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's find out so we can get this resolved and get you back to the service you need, jeff7783. First, I have a few questions. Did this just start today? Where are you located? (zip code) Which iPhone do you have? Please elaborate so we can better assist.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes