new iphone 8plus locked due to password how do I recover?
VERRAM16

I have not synced w iTunes yet...tried volume up/down side button expecting recover - all I get is slide to power off

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: new iphone 8plus locked due to password how do I recover?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Is your screen showing the ITunes icon when you plug it in to the computer before hitting the Volume up/down/side button sequence?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VERRAM16,

Let's get you back into your phone! See how to reset the device when the password is unknown here: https://support.apple.com/en-za/HT204306.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VERRAM16

The instructions were correct according to all I read.  My problem was that I was not able to get to the recover screen due to password

The problem was not resolved until I remembered my password – I did and it’s fixed

Thank you

Vera

[removed]

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VERRAM16 I am delighted to hear your password issue was resolved. I see that your latest post contains personal information, please consider removing or editing as this is a public forum.

MelissaP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VERRAM16

How do I remove the info?

Vera

0 Likes