only some texts btwn iphone and galaxy not being received
natasha2168

I have an iphone 6 through att. My besty has a Samsung Galaxy s5 through Verizon. We live in the same metro area. She receives most of my texts, but not all. As far as we can tell, I receive all of her texts to me. I'm sure ATT will say it's Verizon's fault and Verizon will say it's ATT's fault. I'm not looking for blame. I'm looking for solutions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: only some texts btwn iphone and galaxy not being received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
natasha2168,   You won't find any blame here - just steps to get to a solution. We offer a history of text messages on My Verizon http://vz.to/P5EA3R that may just help to really figure out which company is the one that is having issues. Any messages that our network gets from your phone will show up in the texting history. If they are missing from your friend's texting history then that would point to an issue with her carrier. If the messages aren't even showing up in your texting history it means our network is never getting them from your phone. In a case like that we would need to trouble shoot your phone to see why it's not sending all texts to our network.  SarahO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: only some texts btwn iphone and galaxy not being received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
natasha2168,   You won't find any blame here - just steps to get to a solution. We offer a history of text messages on My Verizon http://vz.to/P5EA3R that may just help to really figure out which company is the one that is having issues. Any messages that our network gets from your phone will show up in the texting history. If they are missing from your friend's texting history then that would point to an issue with her carrier. If the messages aren't even showing up in your texting history it means our network is never getting them from your phone. In a case like that we would need to trouble shoot your phone to see why it's not sending all texts to our network.  SarahO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!