ordered prepay iphone 11 online july 7, still processing and the money was taken out of my account
yeeeehaw

i ordered an iphone online on 07/07 and received an email telling me my order is complete along with an order number and location code. when i click the tracking link via the email, it says it’s still processing but the money was already taken out of my account. ive been trying to cancel the order but any rep i talk to says the order doesn’t exist and/or there was an error. i got a hold of someone two days ago that said the refund will be in my account in 24-48 hours. nothing is happening and it’s nearly $700 please help 😞 

0 Likes
Re: ordered prepay iphone 11 online july 7, still processing and the money was taken out of my account
jozigirl

I had the same issue when trying to move my service to Verizon.  Verizon was unable to help me in anyway despite it showing they were paid for the phone and account.  It finally released from my account after about a week, but I was trading in a phone and that took a few weeks to straighten out.  Then when I redid the transaction, they wouldn't let me pay outright and receive my trade in credit in the same way it did the first time.  They would only let me take the credit over 24 months (scam!).  

Good luck.

0 Likes