pay same period again?
danbee

Hi I'am make new account at verizon at Jan 20th.

so I paid the bill about $114. I think it is the bill for Jan 20th to feb 20th, But I get new bill for jan 20th feb20th.

Now, I check again, the previous bill is for Jan 20th 2014  to  Jan 20th 2015. I don't use on 2014. why do I pay for this period?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: pay same period again?
Not applicable

you need to look over your bill again. I doubt they bill you for a year.

0 Likes
danbee

I joined verizon at Jan 20th 2015, not 2014. but why do I need paid for a 2014?

0 Likes
Not applicable

You didn't read what I posted. Look at your bill carefully. You claim you got a bill for an entire year. Jan-2014 to Jan 2015. No way you go a bill like that. What does you bill say you billing period is. Just because you join on the 20th doesn't mean that is your billing date that's now it works. Your billing date is randomly set. It could be the 20th it's could be the 30th it could be the 7th. LOOK at your bill CAREFULLY.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

VZW bills å month in advance...

0 Likes
GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

Recently to Verizon contract, the bill at first seemed a little confusing to me.

Near the top right of the bill is a line:  Quick Bill Summary which is info pertaining to the previous billing period already paid.  Immediately below that is a balance due and then a credit for that amount if paid.  At the bottom of that column is the current total charges due for the current bill.

To a person new to this billing system that could have the appearance of being rebilled for a previously billed period.

0 Likes