poor coverage for iphone 13 50022
mustanggarage

I am having trouble with signal reception.  I can hear callers just fine, but they can't hear me.  the signal strength is 1-2 bars.  interestingly I did not have problems when I had my iphone 11, and before.  I had a 12 and it had the same problem so I upgraded to the 13 hoping that would fix it.  now I am thinking of going back to an 11 if I can find it.  why is the service so bad at my location.  I am a doctor and on call all the time so having to call back on a land line because my cell service is bad, is a major inconvenience.

0 Likes
Re: poor coverage for iphone 13 50022
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry you are struggling with your signal and calls. We want to make sure you have the best service possible. There can be so many factors that can influence your signal strength. Let's get a few details. Do you notice this at all locations and all times? Do you use Wi-Fi calling? Any issues with text or data?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
mustanggarage

No it is not as bad all the time it is worse when the weather is bad. I do not use Wi-Fi calling

0 Likes
mustanggarage

Text and data are better and I can hear the caller fine. They just can’t hear me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for those details, Mustanggarage. One thing that I would recommend on trying for call audio issues is to set up Wi-Fi Calling on the phone. Please check the steps out here and test it out and keep us posted https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-208397/

-Kevin

0 Likes