Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
problems trading in multiple iPhone 11 for iPhone 13- Verizon Unlimited promo
BeHen

My family had three iPhone 11 with T-Mobile, and decided to take advantage of the "switch to Verizon Unlimited and trade in your iPhone 11 for iPhone 13 for free" promo. We bought the new phones at Best Buy on Sunday and got them activated, and today I went on Verizon's website to process the trade-ins.

The first phone, a green iPhone 11, came up at the correct trade-in price of $800. When I added the second phone, a black iPhone 11, the black phone came up at $800, but the green phone dropped down to a $215 trade-in price. When I added the third phone, a purple iPhone 11, the black phone still came up at $800 trade-in, but the green phone dropped down to $195 and the purple was only $107.50.

The live chat people said to contact customer service. Customer service said they'll fix it after they get my phones. I don't really feel comfortable proceeding with the trade-ins with the value showing up wrong like this. There's nothing wrong with our iPhone 11s and I would definitely not part with any of them for under $200. All of them should be $800 for this trade-in deal. I'm not sure how to best complete these trade-ins now. 

0 Likes