"Your Order is Pending" status confusing
crattler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus on launch day and the order shows a status of "Your order is pending" with an expected ship date of 10/12.  I am definitely patient but would love to know if the order is just pending shipping or if there is something else holding it up as there is no other detail on my order notification.  I know there was high demand for this device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Your Order is Pending" status confusing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eager to get the phone in your hands crattler. I would love to take a peek into your order. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tsami
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same "Your order is pending" with an expected ship date of 10/12. I too would love to know if something else is holding it up. I'm fine if it is but just getting more information would be nice if it isn't shipping today.

tsump18

I too am wondering the same thing. Expected ship date of 10/12 but currently pending.

0 Likes
sw15
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also have the ship of 10/12 and is currently pending. I just called and my order hasn't seen any activity and does not have any shipping information.

0 Likes
East47th
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed my order on 09/12/2015 and it had a expected shipping date of 09/30/2015. After 09/30/2015 passed, it only showed, "status pending" and I've been waiting every since. I called Verizon and they could not tell me anything besides, "it's a popular phone and it's on back order" ... I have no expected shipping date anymore; only "status pending" ... So frustrating!!

0 Likes
tsami
Enthusiast - Level 2

The generic responses are getting really old. Just say you don't have them right now instead of putting early shipping dates that you can't uphold

0 Likes
crattler
Enthusiast - Level 2

Would that really make you happier to know they are out of something with no ETA?  I think that an initial ETA is a good thing.  If it slips, then you have a reason to contact them and find out why, like I did.

0 Likes
tsami
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did they give you a valid reason when you contacted them?

0 Likes
East47th
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly! I really stopped looking for it. Hopefully, it'll be here by the end of the month, at least! If not, I guess I will just cancel my order. smh

0 Likes