rebate issues
VALBAS18

We bought an I phone at a store in Overland Park, KS on 6/18, and on 6/24 we saw an offer online for a buy one, get one free on the Iphone.  I called the sales dept, and the rep set it up and told me that we would get a rebate in 8-10 weeks.  She forgot, repeat, FORGOT, to tell me that I had to submit paperwork for that rebate.  I stopped in the OP store twice and they said, it takes a while, it will happen.  On 9/1 I called and spent 2 hrs on the phone with various reps, including in the Rebate dept, they instructed me to send specific info on the phone, the contract, etc, which I did.  I called today, again, one more hr on the phone, on chat, on HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD.  After escalating my issue up to Edmund in the Rebate Dept, after first speaking to Michael, Angel, Francis and Donny, and then their supervisor Gaggy, Edmund agreed to process my Rebate.  I am so disappointed at the EXTREMELY CRUMMY SERVICE, STARTING WITH THE REP SHAQUERA WHO SOLD ME MY PHONE. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: rebate issues
VALBAS18

BE WARY OF VERIZON REBATES, BE VERY CLEAR ABOUT THE TERMS AND THE TIME FRAME, PROCESS IT IN A STORE TO GET BETTER SERVICE. 

0 Likes
Re: rebate issues
LISCUN18

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!! Were you ever able to get your rebate?? I still don't have mine.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB on the location where I purchased my phones.

0 Likes