recently having problems receiving texts from my wife, but noone else that I am aware of. She is a Verizon as well
kmorr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

recently having problems receiving texts from my wife, but no one else that I am aware of. She is a Verizon as well

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: recently having problems receiving texts from my wife, but noone else that I am aware of. She is a Verizon as well
kmorr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

OOk I turned on the iMessage feature and now it works, but not sure about texts from folks that dont have an iPhone. Also I would love to share this with the community but I can't find the correct answer button you speak of... Remember I am techno incompetent! Hahahaha

kmorr1 wrote:

recently having problems receiving texts from my wife, but no one else that I am aware of. She is a Verizon as well

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: recently having problems receiving texts from my wife, but noone else that I am aware of. She is a Verizon as well
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm very sorry for any trouble with messages, kmorr1. I'm determined to assist you in getting this resolved. Can you provide some details? What happens when you try to get messages from her? Which model device do you use? How about her device model? When did you first notice this?   DionM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
kmorr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

This problem just started a few days ago. I have a iPhone 4s and she has an iPhone 6. I send a msg, she gets it. When she replies I never get it on my phone but I can see it on my iPad. Same is starting to happen with other contacts as well. I use my texting quite a bit and do not always have my iPad with me to ensure I am receiving my msgs.Hopefully I gave you enough info.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I appreciate these details, kmorr. Let's look further into this. To confirm, are the messages being sent and received as SMS or as iMessages? If your iPad is turned off, do the messages route to your 4s at all?   NicandroN_VZW   Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
kmorr1
Enthusiast - Level 2

OOk I turned on the iMessage feature and now it works, but not sure about texts from folks that dont have an iPhone. Also I would love to share this with the community but I can't find the correct answer button you speak of... Remember I am techno incompetent! Hahahaha

kmorr1 wrote:

0 Likes