restore deleted photos app
chessmatetoo

how do you obtain a replacement "photos" app for iphone 6+?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: restore deleted photos app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chessmatetoo,

It sounds like the photo app is missing from your device. I can certainly assist you with getting this back. If your Photo app is missing from the home screen and is not located within an existing folder, you can get it back by going into Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout in your device.

Hope this helps!

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hatingandroid

Unfortunately the photo app is good and up to date. Still having the issue

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What exactly do you mean by a replacement photos app?  Please elaborate...what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

0 Likes
chessmatetoo

I had inadvertently deleted the 'photos' app. I was able to recover it by restoring a backup I saved on iTunes earlier today. I could not find this default app in the App Store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chessmatetoo,

We want you to be able to view all your saved memories. The Photo's app is default application and you are unable to delete.  Have you been able to view all files on your home screen to verify if the app is hiding?  Which iPhone model do you have?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes