terrible experience buying phone from a Verizon third party store run by Cellular Sales
aztec7777

Do not buy an Apple phone from a Verizon store that is not a corporate store. I bought mine from my third-party retailers call cellular sales and they have done nothing but take money from me and not help when I have problems. This was even though I bought the Verizon warranty for my phone. They made me drive all amount to have to Apple Store to get my problem fixed. They also sold me A device that was supposed to be $25 one-time charge and instead it was $25 a month I had to pay $175 to terminate the contract. Now cellular sales wants me to pay them $98 to cancel their part of the sales contract. If I had known it was not a corporate Verizon store I've never would've mom from cellular sales third-party stores.

I expected better service from Verizon but now that I realize there's third-party Verizon stores I will only ever buy from the corporate Verizon stores. if anyone in Verizon reads this post I would love to be contacted and talk about the details of my problem.

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: terrible experience buying phone from a Verizon third party store run by Cellular Sales
mama23dogs
Legend

Authorized retailers are not Verizon.  They follow their own set of rules and charge different fees.  They even have less access to your account information.

YEs, avoid them.  But don't blam Verizon.   You should let Verizon know so they might pull their license to sell services. 

Re: terrible experience buying phone from a Verizon third party store run by Cellular Sales
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
actec7777,
So sorry to hear that you've had trouble with your phone. What seems to be going on? We want to make sure that you love your phone and if you have any questions/concerns about it, please let us know.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, when you see the "Premium Retailer" on the sign anywhere, that is a third party company. What device did they give you at $25/month?