trade in program for iphone 7 is a rip off
MICHAA90

I traded in my iphone6s for $650 and I get a email that they are giving me $148.50.  the phone was perfect when shipped.  said screen was cracked but it wasnt when I shipped.  I am furious and wasnt even given an option to get the phone back or proof it was broke.  Who would I talk to get this situation cleared up.   I either want the phone back or the credit they advertised given to me and no steal $500.00 from me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trade in program for iphone 7 is a rip off
Weth
Legend

Did they send you pictures?  Did you take pictures of the phone when you packed it? 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Weth asked good questions...if you took pictures of the condition of the phone when packing it up for shipment (always recommended) you can use those to dispute the claim. Request that they send you pictures of the supposed damage. Keep pushing the issue. Unfortunately though it becomes a case of he said/she said if you don't have pictures of your own to show. They won't send you the phone back. That's something they have in the terms and conditions when it comes to trade ins. Once you ship it you can't expect to receive it back.

0 Likes
davidh_vzw
Verizon Employee

We as well would like to help clear this up, MICHAA90 . Was the information about the cracked screen provided by the website, or was this after contacting the Rebate Center here: https://www.yourwirelessrebatecenter.com/promocenter/verizonwireless/contact_us.html

0 Likes