transfer photos/videos
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi everyone...

before I came here to get some help, I did done my research and don't see how or any solution on what im looking for. I just got my new ipad mini 3 in mail today and has all done set up and all that jazz. so, now, im trying to figure out how to get all photos and videos to be transferred from my iPhone 5s onto mini? because, iTunes will not do it for me after 3 times attempted with iPhone itself and that im considering to use it as back up or before I could sell it.  any help is much appreciated.

xx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer photos/videos
mama23dogs
Legend

You would need to backup then restore the backup to the iPad mini.  I have never restored from a different device, and don't know if it works.

if you have a computer, transferring content to computer then syncing to the iPad with iTunes is an option.

another option is using a cloud storage app like Dropbox or box for iOS.  You would then load your photos to Dropbox, which can then be accessed with Dropbox on your new tablet.  These are free apps and work on any platform.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You would need to backup then restore the backup to the iPad mini.  I have never restored from a different device, and don't know if it works.

if you have a computer, transferring content to computer then syncing to the iPad with iTunes is an option.

another option is using a cloud storage app like Dropbox or box for iOS.  You would then load your photos to Dropbox, which can then be accessed with Dropbox on your new tablet.  These are free apps and work on any platform.

0 Likes
StunnaBella
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok, alright. ill try those methods and see if itll do. thanks for your iput the options and help. appreciated it.

0 Likes