unlimited data w/ 4S doing upgrade program to 6S plus
coupongal

hello,

I currently have unlimited data on my 4S. I have reserved a 6S Plus phone using Apple's upgrade program - hoping that I will have no issues to keep my unlimited data plan? What do I have to do about getting an LTE Sim card?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unlimited data w/ 4S doing upgrade program to 6S plus
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If they are using Apple's upgrade program they will be paying full retail. In this case (unless otherwise proven to be incorrect) using Apples program is no different than buying an iPhone at full retail using a credit card and then making monthly payments on it. It is not connected to Verizon and shouldn't affect unlimited data plans. This is not true if attempting to use Verizon's financing program but the Apple one is independent of Verizon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You will have to contact Verizon for one either over the phone, online, or at a corporate store.

gordrocker

You WILL lose your unlimited data plan UNLESS you pay full price for the phone.  this is a fact. Maybe you knew this already. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
gordrocker

Your carrier provides SIM card. I think

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If they are using Apple's upgrade program they will be paying full retail. In this case (unless otherwise proven to be incorrect) using Apples program is no different than buying an iPhone at full retail using a credit card and then making monthly payments on it. It is not connected to Verizon and shouldn't affect unlimited data plans. This is not true if attempting to use Verizon's financing program but the Apple one is independent of Verizon.

0 Likes