Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verizon did not receive my broken phone worth 25 dollars and is now charging me 599 dollars. any advice
KTI6

Hello, I returned a broken 4s worth 25 dollars and received a new insurance claim iPhone 4. Now verizone is charging me 599 for my broken phone which they never received. (I sent it back 2months ago in little box they sent me). I do not have the tracking number (big mistake). Does anyone have any advice. I have called Verizon and spoke

with someone who has put in a ticket, but the charge is still there and its been another month. thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon did not receive my broken phone worth 25 dollars and is now charging me 599 dollars. any advice
kaebfly
Leader

Without the trlacking number it's difficult to fight. Hopefully they can locate it but unless you can find the tracking number you won't be able to even open a claim with the shipping company so that they can trace what happened.

0 Likes
Re: verizon did not receive my broken phone worth 25 dollars and is now charging me 599 dollars. any advice
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

KTI6, I can truly understand your concern. I want to make sure that we get a chance to review the detials of this charge. We would need some specific information. I did request to follow you and I aslo sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that message. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes