verizon wireless complaints department
deb460

Does anyone know how to find the complaint department I have been through numerous customer service agents and just feel like I have been took advantage of and have been told nothing I have been a Verizon wireless customer for 15 years and have never had a company treat me this poorly and as I am looking over the internet to find a complaints number I am finding many other customers with the same problem! 3 months ago it came time to upgrade my phones I was quoted a price for a new plan and upgrade on my 4 phones it was supposed to be all included well after I upgraded my phones the price has doubled and all I can be told is the customer service agents will be  educated but meanwhile I should pay double? I want to find out who I need to contact to make a formal complaint

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless complaints department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Deb460, you have reached the right department. Our apologies that you have not been heard the way that you feel you should have been. We will be able to possibly rectify and escalate you concerns to management as well. Please give us the details of the upgrade/plan quote that you were given. Any  details can help.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon wireless complaints department
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You can follow the contact us link at the top of the page. You have the options of writing a letter or calling customer service but to my knowledge there is no "one department" to send things to.

0 Likes