Re: what is a recommended data plan for an i phone 6 ?
jerrymend
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks---i will go to a Verizon and check it out. I want them to tell me EXACTLY what my monthly bill will be.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

They can give you an idea, but they don't factor in your taxes and other fees, so just keep that in mind. Also, your first bill is always high, especially if you have activation fees.

0 Likes
jerrymend
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you----I will hope for av fairly accurate estimate.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you come back here with the same info, we can also verify. One thing you should know about Verizon is they can be VERY inconsistent and leave out important information; like if you do early edge you have to send in a device etc.

0 Likes
jerrymend
Enthusiast - Level 1

What info do you need ?

Sent from my iPhone 4s

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

WHat plan, how much data, and final price quoted, whether you are doing contract or Edge. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so happy you are considering our wireless family jerrymend. We would love to have you join us. Here are some reasons to join our company http://vz.to/1OcsjXC . We have an awesome data calculator online via our website to help you analyze how much data you will need. Here is a link http://vz.to/1N4o1M1 . Pleae let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. When you're ready to join, you can call our sales team at 1-800-256-4646.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jerrymend
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. the link was very helpful and informative.

0 Likes