when someone calls my husband, my phone rings too and vice versa. this just started today and we did not change anything.
jackboss22

when someone calls my husband, my phone rings too and vice versa.  this just started today and we did not change anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: when someone calls my husband, my phone rings too and vice versa. this just started today and we did not change anything.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ah! Thank you for these details, jackboss22. There may have been an update that was performed on a device, which enabled this settings. Happy to hear that switching off that Facetime setting helped stop this issue. If you have additional questions, we are here to help out!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: when someone calls my husband, my phone rings too and vice versa. this just started today and we did not change anything.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
How bizarre! Just started today I see. What kind of phones do you have? Are your text messages and data working ok?
BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
jackboss22

We both have iPhone 6's. Texting was fine. Just voice/calls.

Some one said it had to do with face time settings and wifi. I shut something off in face time and it was fine, but it was strange that it started happening all of a sudden when we hadn't changed any settings before. We share the same account and share contacts As well.

Lynne Smiley Happy

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ah! Thank you for these details, jackboss22. There may have been an update that was performed on a device, which enabled this settings. Happy to hear that switching off that Facetime setting helped stop this issue. If you have additional questions, we are here to help out!

NicandroN_VZW

0 Likes