why can't I hear callers?
redvac

I cannot hear callers on my I phone 5s.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why can't I hear callers?
Weth
Legend

Can you hear them on speakerphone mode or through Bluetooth?  Any recent water, moisture or drop damage?

0 Likes
redvac

I can hear fine using Bluetooth or speaker phone but not with regular phone use.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
redvac

No water or other damage.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Red Vac,

Your calls should be crystal clear! Sorry to hear that this is not happening. When did the issue start? Have you attempted to increase the volume while on the call? Have you checked the Headset Jack for any debris? If so, please clean then test the device.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
redvac

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all your suggestions but the problem still exists.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
redvac

The issue started two days ago. I have done everything and still have the problem.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Redvac,

Thanks for the hardwork! We know its importnat to have your speaker working. Have completed a softreset on the device http://vz.to/1ky1Wfx ? Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the device http://vz.to/1i4YJnN ?

Thanks

PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
redvac

I have done many soft resets. No damage

or liquid spill. Help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes