why does Verizon customer service su** and don't take accountability as a team for their mistakes?
ponjiro
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here to rant. I placed an order for the 45mm apple gold watch and the iPad Air 5 for school hoping everything would come in time fore school. originally I wanted the 41 mm Apple Watch but it was out of stock and I wanted to order things asap for school. I messaged the Verizon chat to ask when the 41 mm watch would be available again. they said they don't see a date of restocking. so I went ahead and ordered the 45mm instead. A couples days later (like 2 days or so) bam the 41mm watch is in stock. so I contact them regarding being able to switch the watches since the order was on back order and being processed still. While on chat with the representative I asked if it was possible to cancel only one item on the order? after a long couple of minutes they came back and told me they had went ahead and canceled my whole order for me. Wasn't even what I asked and did it without permission. Verizon customer chat takes waaaaaay tooooo long to respond. it'll take them 10 minutes or longer to respond to something simple as my name. so I switch over to calling. The lady then tells me its impossible to cancel one item on an order and I have to cancel the whole order and reorder. well what do you know? the order was already canceled by them anyways. so I go about placing the new order. upset cause now the iPad backorder has been pushed further out passed the start of my school date. the last order said the iPad would've been shipped out right before the start of my course. since the watch 41mm is in stock it could be shipped out within the next day but the iPad is on back order. so im excited at least getting my watch would make up for the late delivery of the iPad. I choose the next day delivery to arrive by 12pm $15.99 as the lady informs me that it would be there for Friday. I ordered this second order on Thursday evening ish. the representative also informed me that since the watch is in stock it will be sent out first and before the iPad. so im like okay cool. Come Friday nothing has updated on my order. so I wait until Monday to see if anything is updated. nope nothing updated. so I contact Verizon get sent from sales to customer service. the customer service then tells me since the iPad is on back order the watch is going to be sent with the iPad and won't be sent out first. Since the orders where placed together they can't be shipped separately. she then informs me that they can cancel one item of the order so that the watch can be sent before the iPad which is not what they told me before. she then transfers me to the internet department to finalize things. but the internet lady doesn't even know what's going on. I don't even know what's going on as im being thrown around and told so many different things. so im trying to explain wondering why there's no note or info left by the previous person to explain what it is they were trying to do. she then tells me I cannot cancel a single item on the order nor can it be expedited. I would have to cancel the whole order and place separate orders. and if I do so guess what? that pushes the back order on my iPad even further. so why couldn't they tell me this when I placed the order on the phone with them that I should do separate orders to receive them at separate times? none of these items are in stock in stores within 100 mile radius of me either which is why I have to order online. she just kept telling me if its going to be shipped we'll send you the shipping number. if I cancel the order id have to wait for the money to be refunded back into my account after 3 days. but if I place a new order the amount is due today. I've been going at this for two weeks now and my course is to start next Monday. Verizon had not been helpful what so ever and don't have any solutions to anything. they just repeat the same thing over that doesn't help or answer any questions. now im debating of just canceling the whole order and switching to Xfinity as they have the same coverage and service. 

why does Verizon customer service su** and don't take accountability as a team for their mistakes?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is for your order to run smoothly. We are sending out orders as soon as we receive the stock from Apple. We're unable to cancel out just one item in an order, it is all grouped in as one. If you need to make any changes to the order it would need to be cancelled. At this time, what questions do you have about the order or the order process?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Re: why does Verizon customer service su** and don't take accountability as a team for their mistakes?
NoyCupOfTea
Enthusiast - Level 1

indeed verizon chat and customer service in general is trying to get through Alice's Wonderland.

0 Likes