Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
why does my phone continue to say searching for service when i know i have service. how do i fix this
ac715027

why does my phone continue to say searching for service when i know i have service. how do i fix this HELPPP PLEASESmiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why does my phone continue to say searching for service when i know i have service. how do i fix this
Loquat

Try reseating your SIM card...if that doesn't help, I'd stop by VZW (or call) and try replacing the SIM card.  If that doesn't work then you may have to pop into an Apple Store if your device is still under warranty...

0 Likes
Re: why does my phone continue to say searching for service when i know i have service. how do i fix this
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
ac712027,  You've come to the right place for help with this matter. What make/model phone do you have? What is your zip code? When did this start? We are here to help in any way that we can. Please share so we can get your services back up and running ASAP!  ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes