Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,631 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
why is my iPhone 6S+ merging everyone in my favorites pictures, phone numbers and all addresses into one?
Barboh
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello everyone

I have the 6S+, 64GB with 48 GB available, Version is 11.3. I was sent a replacement phone because my old phone was becoming unstable. One of those was that when I opened up my Favorites in my contacts, the first thing I saw was one friend's (Betty) photo was on everyone's name. And if you opened the info on the actual name (Jill), all of Betty's info would be there, along with Jill's info. Phone numbers, email addys, residence addresses....Now the problem has migrated to my new 6S+.  I tried in the very beginning, to manually remove incorrect information on each person, and put the right info with the right person. But it kept merging as soon as I closed Favorites.

I know how insane this sounds, trust me!   Now, I truly hope someone read this question, understood it, and has an answer for me to keep my friends from becoming one entity in my phone.

Thank you so much for even reading!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why is my iPhone 6S+ merging everyone in my favorites pictures, phone numbers and all addresses into one?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We understand the importance of having a working device. Let's look into this together. When you set up your replacement device, did you set it up as a new phone or transfer all of your old information? Have you tried to manually input all of your contacts?

0 Likes