why when i changed my phone from iphone4 to iphone 6 plus i lost my itunes music that i purchased. then the connection has been a disppointed one. whenever i searched something it will shut down
disappointed015

i cant retrieve my itunes song from iphone4  to iphone6 plus. then the connection from iphone 6 plus has been a disappointed one. whenever i search something it will just go back to home screen or whenever i open my fb it will just locked up.. sucks!! if i only knew i just keep my iphone 4

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why when i changed my phone from iphone4 to iphone 6 plus i lost my itunes  music that i purchased. then the connection has been a disppointed one. whenever i searched something it will shut down
mama23dogs
Legend

All of your iTunes purchases are available again for free download with your Apple ID and password.

you can download directly from the App Store or ITunes Store on your phone.

Open Itunes App on your phone.  Scroll to the bottom and select 'purchases'

it will show all your past purchases.

if you have any further problems, please visit the Apple support forums.

0 Likes
Re: why when i changed my phone from iphone4 to iphone 6 plus i lost my itunes  music that i purchased. then the connection has been a disppointed one. whenever i searched something it will shut down
mama23dogs
Legend

NNow the connection problem is concerning.   If you phone is randomly shutting off, it needs to be replaced.  Please go to an Apple Store with your reciept and have them replace your phone.

0 Likes