why won't my iphone 4 make noise only vibrates, 18 months old
echo3400

anyone have trouble with an iphone4 ringing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why won't my iphone 4 make noise only vibrates, 18 months old
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
echo3400

Lets get that phone working again! How long has this been going on? Are your music & speakerphone functions workiing ok? Lets try http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-45595/

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
echo3400

Tried resetting and that didn't work

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

echo3400,

Thank you for trying those steps. Let's look into this further, is the switch on the right side of your phone up? Do you hear any kind of audio when you are on the phone?

KarenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
echo3400

The switch is on the left side and it is down to allow ringer volume. If I

go into sounds and change the ring tone it does make noise. I used to

restart it every morning and it would work till about noon, but that

doesn't do anything anymore.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries echo3400, we will get to the bottom of this! Do you have the most updated (Settings>General>Software Update) software? Any type of physical or moisture damage on the phone? What reset did you do?

AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes