Apple Watch Series 7 Activation Rebate
foobarnone
Enthusiast - Level 1

On November 4 I bought a Apple Watch Series 7 directly from Apple. They kindly told me about Verizon's rebate in a confirming email, specifically: 

Within 30 days of receiving your new Apple Watch, activate a new* consumer postpaid data line. You'll then have 30 days after activating your new cellular service on your Apple Watch to complete the rebate submission at vzw.com/myverizon or use the MyVerizon app (go to Notifications to complete the rebate submission). Within eight weeks of submitting your application, you'll receive a $100 Verizon gift card.

I attempt to go the the URL where I'm able to log in. It asks for a "Promo Code." Neither Apple nor Verizon support have been able to tell me that code.  I see nothing under Notifications to complete the submission.

Help.

Labels (1)
Re: Apple Watch Series 7 Activation Rebate
Elman62

The code I was given was "Apple100"

0 Likes
NMNM

Promo code is Apple100

0 Likes
johannaritter
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried Apple100 rebate was rejected, said I did not purchase from an authorized dealer.  I purchased my watch directly from an Apple store in Jacksonville, FL.  How is a brick and mortar Apple store not an authorized dealer?

I contacted Verizon customer service.  This time the representative tried another code:  Connected100.  I submitted.  Not sure if this will work either.

0 Likes