Verizon E-Gift Card
CM02
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased the new Apple Watch 7 direct from Apple. After I activate on cellular with data plan there is supposed to be a promotional application I can fill out to receive a $100 Verizon E-Gift Card. Where is this application located so I can get it filled out & submitted?

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon E-Gift Card
aloadahay

I have spent the whole afternoon with a Verizon EGift card trying to get it applied to my Verizon bill.  This is impossible to do.  Have tried to follow all the directions on how to do this and the options they talk about are not there.  I have a $300. Verizon EGift card that was given to us when we changed our cell phone service a few months ago.  Does anyone been successful in using their Verizon E Gift card?

0 Likes
TAnastasia22
  • Yes, I was emailed a $450 Verizon E gift card, a rebate having to do with the promotion I qualified for at the time. Verizon sent me an email, giving me the digital card number, which is 16 characters long, along with a pin code which is about half the card numbers length. Also included was the 1800 number to call to check the balance of the eGift card. I called, everything checked out fine, the info given was 100% correct. I did some quick research on the specifically Verizon eGift cards, which is how the rebates are distributed. There are several places in the Verizon app and Verizon.com, where it is clearly stated that these digital gift cards can not only be used to pay your Verizon wireless phone bill, but can be used online, inn app and at verizon.com, and Verizon stores and kiosks. I have tried every different way in can think of multiple times over to complete a transaction online using my gift card only to receive error messages everytime. It will never go through when trying to pay on my Verizon bill or when trying to purchase a new Verizon product or any type of service on Verizon website. So I figure phoning their customer service department would solve the issue online while directly helping me pay my bill using the egift card. Three transfers later, I was repeatedly told Verizon eGift cards can ONLY be used in person at only Verizon corporate stores which are few and far between where I live. So I am stuck month after month so far still having to pay my bill out of pocket while using a cell phone with a cracked screen in need of an upgrade, all because it is very difficult for me to make it to my nearest corporate store when they are open. How unfair, when I have a fully valid $450.00 gift card, that Verizon fully states on their website and in terms and agreements, to this day, can be used online purchases and transactions?... I am emailing any corporate or management listed until they make right on this! I will post any updates or advances i make to this thread. 
0 Likes
TAnastasia22

I just posted three screenshots in their own album on my profile, as proof about what Verizon's policies state about eGift cards and digital rebates on their own website. @TAnastasia22

0 Likes