apple watch ultra
jessebo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my apple watch ultra, and it's saying November 18 for a shipping date.  that seems like a long time.  Is that date just an estimate, or is it pretty much set in stone.  I know these products are available in apple stores, just wondering why it's taking Verizon that much time to ship them?  maybe there's a behind the scenes issue I'm unaware of.  just curious.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: apple watch ultra
tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would like an answer to this as well.  I ordered the blue gray band and have a shop date of Dec 21.  Mean while Apple, AT&T and T Mobil all have the same ship date in the middle of October.  How can Verizon be two months behind everyone else for the same product?

Bhoumand
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my apple watch ultra on September 16, 2022, and my current status reads as "Back ordered & estimated to ship November 11"  

On reddit ATT customers are showing pictures of their apple watch ultra devices.  I hope to get an official response from Verizon.  I appreciate that I am not the only one.

Wang_Huo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello there,

I ordered the Apple watch Ultra with Verizon on September 24 2022 and on 9/28 I got a message and it said it was shipped out. Mine had the same issue saying it is on backorder and it will arrive on November 11 2022. But right now for mine It is going to arrive tomorrow 09/30/22. It depends on the Inventory that Verizon have for the watches. Hope you get Yours soon.

tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Which band did you order?  

0 Likes
Wang_Huo
Enthusiast - Level 2

The alpine loop small.

0 Likes
jessebo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow.  That’s good news for you.  You ordered yours after some of us and received it before us.  I’m wondering if they’re having issues with the band manufacturing.  Seems like some bands are available and some aren’t.  

0 Likes
tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preordered the blue gray medium band on the first preorder day.  I was given an ship date of Dec. 21, 2022.  I checked my account this morning and was shocked to see it shipped 1:02 AM this morning.  It shipped via UPS.

0 Likes
jessebo
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow.  that's cool.  you ordered yours with a ship date of December and it shipped today.  I ordered mine on the 21st of september and it's still holding firm at a November 18th ship date.   my brother ordered his yesterday and it's saying a november 1st to the 8th ship date.  this makes me not want to order from Verizon anymore.  I'm glad yours shipped though.  

0 Likes
tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I completely understand your issue.  They really dropped the ball with Ultra.  The other two carries are shipping this month.   I really do not get it.  I hope yours gets shipped out soon.  Keep up posted.  I also do not appreciate not on Verizon rep responded to your original post.