Re: 11/2 delivery date?
ciminder87

I know how you feel.  It's like my old phone knows it's being replaced....everyday it just gets worse. 

I ordered mine 10/13 (so after all of you) and I haven't heard anything yet either...although I imagine I won't until you do.

0 Likes
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

just called verizon and still no change on my order. should be here 11/2 they say!

limitedrange

I ordered two iPhone 5's White 16GB and Black 16GB on Oct. 7th. I check everyday and still Nov. 2nd ship date. I've given up seeing it sooner.

0 Likes
kandykaine10

I ordered a 64GB Black October 15 online from Verizon and it was indicated "will ship 10/26". I never received an email confirmation. I did manage to locate order number and it shows a FedEx tracking number, but it pulls up nothing on FedEx tracking. I hope since they have charged my account, it will ship earlier than 10/26, but from experience when I ordered my iPad 2 from Verizon, and the high demand, I know this is not necessarily the case. Good luck to all.

0 Likes
Apollo_182

I ordered mine on 10/04/2012 and it still says it will ship no later than 10/26.  I think it is very unlikely that i will get my iPhone 5 before the end of the month.  of course this is after my great customer service experience i had with verizon.  im joking here.  So we will see.  I may have to call today to check if anything is going on.

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you are lucky you will get it two days early thats it so be patient and wait just like all of us are lol. I ordered in september and mine will be getting here tomorrow after a month of waiting so be patient

0 Likes
mjohnson8171

Yup.  I was told 11/2 but I got it 10/17 instead. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kandykaine10

Good news. It seems the tracking number had one too many numbers, so I dropped the first number and was able to track

my phone which will be delivered today. Not too bad from 10/15 order to 10/24 delivery. Of course, I believe the 64GB is not in such high demand as the 16GB or 32GB. Just a note, Verizon needs to desperately work on their communication as I never received any notifications of anything to my email, I had to do all the research myself. Good luck to all!

0 Likes
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

what did you order?

0 Likes
mngirl

I ordered three phones on September 29 and was told October 26 for a shipdate.  I ordered one black 16gb and two white 16gb.  My credit card was authorized yesterday after 4:00pm and I received a shipment email today at 1:30pm.  It is shipping today via Fed Ex 2 Day Service has an estimated delivery of October 26th.

0 Likes