12 pro max trade in for 14 pro $800 promo
anthonyexclusive
Enthusiast - Level 1

I traded in my 12 pro max perfect condition, no scratches at all, works, and they gave me a $100 toward my bill....so $22.77 instead of the $5.55. What is going on? I have pictures to prove it was perfect condition. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 12 pro max trade in for 14 pro $800 promo
Kimmee12

so they told you that you would be getting $800 but once you sent it in they only gave you $100?

0 Likes
Tismofied

Please let me know what’s the outcome of this. I am about to mail my perfect brand new looking iPhone 12 Pro Max no scratches or anything for a trade in and would like to cover all my basis.

0 Likes
AzCryptoGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue when I got into the Iphone 13 pro with Tmobile. It was really shady how they did the $800 credit. I sent in my phone 11 and they applied $200 towards the bill and not the Iphone 13 pro balance, the left over $600 credit was applied towards the Iphone 13 pro balance in monthly credits of $17.14, which left me making up the difference of the $200 that went towards the bill and $200 to total $1k for the Iphone 13 pro. They did this on purpose to keep me in a contract for 36 months by leaving a balance on the Iphone 13 pro. They dont tell you this buts a way the make up the money that they are giving out credits on. I called them out on it and they even said, yeah we did that. I am sure all carriers do this 

0 Likes
Nicjonesee

This exact thing happened to me. I was told they would pay off my 12 and I would receive $800 promotion for the new 14. I have made 3 different phone calls, each at least 60 minutes long. I was told they never received my phone, told me my fedex tracking number was not real, (but they had given me a $360 credit-sooooo you did receive it?? then said it was not received within 30 days so that’s why only $360, then said, oh sorry, the agent misinformed you, then I have to ask a supervisor to add the promotion, then I finally got the supervisor and he said the system was down and he couldn’t add the promotion. Then I got this voicemail this morning:

Hello there this is Alex other supervisor customer care _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ to reach you back twice as of right now I have tried to reach you just like planned around 8 AM EST and I wasn't able to reach _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ can I'll let you know that I have submitted the promotion a correction him it may take up to 15 days for it to be reviewed by our off-line but you can check back in _⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_ 50 days from now on with that said I will go ahead and hang up I'm really sorry that was unable to reach you but it seems like him this would be it for now I'll take care…”

someone has to review it and they already have my iphone12 and I’m paying full price for the 14!!! So frustrated! I’ve been a customer for 20 years!! This is a disgrace!

0 Likes