128GB iPhone 7+ .... whats your order date/color/expected ship date?
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

From what I have seen the 128GB phones have been very popular and don't seem to be shipping as fast as the 256GB. 

For those of you that got 128GB iphone 7+ what are your:

Order date/time

color

expected ship date

Here is my infoOrder date/time : 9/10 around 930am

color : matte black

expected ship date : 10/12

While my ship date disappeared for a few days last week, it is back and still showing as 10/12. I have been checking my CC multiple times a day like a crazy person and no charge yet.  I'm debating canceling my order and driving to a local best buy that has the 128GB rose gold in stock.... just not 100% sure I want to switch from matte black to rose gold..... but I'm also getting tired of waiting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 128GB iPhone 7+ .... whats your order date/color/expected ship date?
knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

7+ Rose Gold 128GB

Ordered 9/16

EDD 10/26

Walked into Apple today and they had a some in stock.  Next available appointment wasn't until the afternoon.  Unfortunately I could't wait and had to go to work Smiley Sad  Might try again on my day off and see.  I over waiting, especially when other carries are getting theirs that they ordered just a few days ago.

0 Likes
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

going to an apple store isn't really an option for me b/c I was planning on taking advantage of Verizon's financing plan. 

I ordered the matte black but I'm considering changing to rose gold b/c a couple of the best buys that are fairly close to me have the rose gold in 128GB and I can still finance through Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: 128GB  iPhone 7+ .... whats your order date/color/expected ship date?
knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

I asked the guy at Apple and he said the payments were billed through Verizon.....I wanted to make sure of that myself Smiley Happy  None of the Best Buys near me have any in stock.  I just keep hoping Verizon continues to ship sooner.

0 Likes
TAMOQU81
Enthusiast - Level 2

7+ Rose Gold 128gb

ordered:  9/18/16 3:13pm

ship date: 11/16/16

0 Likes
Re: 128GB  iPhone 7+ .... whats your order date/color/expected ship date?
Mohigh_04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered 9/10 and shipment date is 10/12. Ordered around 4pm. Still says pending

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

7+ JB 128g

ordered 9/10

expected date 11/23

pending shipment

0 Likes
ANNACAM8

I ordered the 7+ Rose Gold 128gb on Sept 14th with a delivery date of 10/12 and still nothing!

0 Likes
st1tch

Ordered 2 of the 128GB 7+ in black

Order date - 9/14/16

Expected ship date - 10/19/16

Have a pending charge on my credit card from yesterday, hopefully shipping today!

0 Likes
lilyjane07
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same situation, ordered 9/14 with ESD 10/12 for 7+ 128 RG. Was hoping to see some sort of movement today but still nothing. I'm beginning to doubt we'll get our phones before 10/12.

ANNACAM8​ FYI, you can probably cancel your current order and place a new one for the 256GB and get yours shipped today or tomorrow. They're currently available now. I've done that with one of my orders and it's coming in today. Just can't do that with my Rose Gold order since I'm using a promotional credit on the phone and they can't for some reason transfer the credit over to a new order SMH.

0 Likes