2 Valuable Lessons Learned
StreetAppraisal

I needed to upgrade a phone yesterday and learned 2 valuable lessons. The first is that all Verizon stores are not the same and Verizon does nothing to let people know about the differences. The store Cellular Sales of Indiana on Bluffton Rd in Fort Wayne charge me $60 more than the price noted online and then took me for an additional $40 program and setup fee which Tyler did absolutely nothing to earn. What Tyler did to earn his keep is that he informed me of the 2nd issue. Verizon has been charging me $12 a month for their cloud service when it doesn't even work with iPhones. They know exactly what kind of phones are on my 4 lines yet continued for years to charge me this fee. I should have been aware of both issues and ultimately it is my fault but I hope this post can help others to avoid the shady practices of this company and its stores. Furthermore to charge existing customers a $30 activation fee should also be another sign to avoid this company if one can. 20+ years as a customer and Verizon feels the need to squeeze me more when they pay others to transfer to them, come on Verizon you can do better than this!    

Labels (1)
0 Likes