$200 switcher rebate not in notifications
megankmoore

Was told at store when we switched on 1/1/23 we would get a $200 switcher rebate. Our receipt says to claim go to notifications but after waiting 3 weeks it still hasn’t showed up. 

0 Likes
Re: $200 switcher rebate not in notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, megankmoore. We'd be more than happy to look further into this rebate with you. In a few moments, you should receive a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can get started.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
idofshilpa

I switched my phone line from another provider to Verizon wireless and was told that I will be receiving notification with promo code to claim $200 switcher rebate. I have not received anything as of yet and it's already been close to 1+ weeks. I called customer service but went into loops from one department to another with no resolution. I am very frustrated with Verizon customer service and would be reporting this misrepresentation on Verizon's part to BBB shortly if my issue is not resolved.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly address the rebate issue. Please send us a Private Note for assistance with this. *Brittany

0 Likes