2018 Iphone buy one get $700 off second iphone promo
sjdlma
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi does any one have the promo code or marketing ID from the Verizon Iphone buy one, get $700 off the second Iphone from Sept 2018. I've been going through hoops to try to have this promotion honored since I bought these two phones. First I was told it would take a couple of months for the credit to show up on my account, expect Nov, Dec 2018. When it never showed up, I was told to wait another month. When I called customer service the following month they told me paying off one phone in store while leaving the second phone on device payment ended up negating the promotion. Meanwhile, the in store rep told me the exact opposite when I purchased the phones, as I completely paid one off at that time, you think I would be told I couldn't, if that as the case at the time. Anyways, after going back and forth for another month or so, Verizon agreed to honor the promotion, they credited $100 to my account for two months in a row during the Feb-Mar and Mar-Apr 2019 billing cycles. Then I was told the credit would be placed on hold for awhile, so that the remaining $500 credit would not be applied to my account before the end of the 24 month period ended(Sept 2020 being the end). I haven't received a credit to my account since Apr 2019 with only 4 payments currently remaining. When I spoke to Verizon customer service today they told me they could not escalate my issue to the promotion team unless I had access to the promo code or marketing ID from 2018 because they cannot access promotions that far in the past. Therefore, they would not honor the promotion although it is their mistake. This whole process has been very frustrating. I have been able to find multiple articles proving the promo existed during that time but cannot find a promo code or marketing ID. Is there anyone who could help me find it, maybe someone else will have better luck than me. I think I'll honestly be done with Verizon after this, after being the company for about 10 years, it shouldn't be this much of a hassle to simply honor a promotion. Sorry for the long rant, but thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Re: 2018 Iphone buy one get $700 off second iphone promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sjdlma, it sounds like you have been working very hard to ensure that you see the full value of this promotion. As at $700.00 this has quite a value, I know that I would be doing the same. I am glad to hear that you saw part of that promotion but want to ensure that we get this resolved. Which make and model iPhones were purchased? Was one of the lines a new line to Verizon Wireless? LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sjdlma
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it’s been a frustrating process. Both IPhones were the XS model, and yes one line was a new line. Thank you for reaching out. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sjdlma

Thank you for those details, I will be sending you a private note so that we can gather more information to better address your concern.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes