411 Search charges
Perks1
Enthusiast - Level 1

At least 4 of my last phone bills have included 411 Search charges on my husband’s line. The calls only last a minute and he states he didn’t make them either purposely or otherwise.

I have called Verizon several times to no avail. I’m at a loss as to how to stop the charges. I’m considering switching carriers to alleviate the issue or at least get some help on how we can fix the situation.

Labels (1)
Re: 411 Search charges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would be more than happy to review these charges with you and see what options you have available. To best assist, we will be sending you a Private Note to gather more information.

~Laura

0 Likes
Brig2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon says my 411 charges are legitimate. We didn't even know one could dial 411 and never have. I paid but have requested a credit on next month's bill.  I also requested that 411 service be deleted from my account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is for your billing to be correct. Were the charges only showing for 1 line?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
TS00000

Same thing happened to me in my Jan 2024 bill.   Statement said I made 4 back to back 411 calls on 12/17  but that’s not true.  6 seconds, 28 seconds, 13 seconds, and another 13 seconds.  No way I could have even talked to anyone at 411.   (I have 4 lines but these charges were on my main account line. )

Can you please reach out to me, too. I would like these calls credited back and have done assurance that I’ll never have a 411 charge again.  We have the internet at our fingertips.  Not sure why anyone would need 411 in this day and age.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to start a new conversation on the most relevant board. Thanks!