6+ 64 GB spacy gray ship date 10/7 then10/3 now shows under the order ##
Cleadus80
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered on 9/12 at 2:28 CST space gray 64GB everything was unavaliable until a few days ago and shipping date showed 10/7  then a day later it changed to 10/3.  now when i pull the order status it shows the order number but no tracking number.  my account has been charged and i can see the order under the order history and the receipt under documents and receipts.  Does this mean my phone has shipped they just haven't update my tracking number??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 6+ 64 GB spacy gray ship date 10/7 then10/3 now shows under the order ##
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

Same thing here.  In my Notification section in my Account it says "Your device has been detected....Media Retrieval" and then my Check Order Status Link now also works and shows my order with a bunch of other information.I am keeping my fingers crossed.  This all changed as of this morning by the way.

0 Likes
Cleadus80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine all changed last night around 9 CST. I have had the "Your device has been detected....Media Retrieval" message for about 3 days though.

0 Likes
Cleadus80
Enthusiast - Level 2

JUST GOT MY SHIPMENT NOTIFICATION WITH A TRACKING NUMBER FROM FEDEX!!!!

0 Likes
dburne
Contributor - Level 2

Congrats, nice to see the positive delivery reports!!

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

NICE!!!!!!  Congrats and enjoy your new phone.  Hopefully the rest of us are soon to follow!!!!!

savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

i hope mine changes too. still says 10/3 i ordered the space grey plus at 315est. I'm anxious..

savage375646
Enthusiast - Level 3

well as of tonight my account has been charged. no tracking yet but hoping its a good sign!!

0 Likes
Jstmahoney
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where is your phone shipping from? How long is it taking to get to you?

0 Likes
ConfusedandWondering
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order status has gone through the same steps. Today it changed & my cc was charged. I called in to find out if there is a tracking number that I'm missing. The automated system first said my order had shipped & to expect it in two business days. When I requested the tracking number, it said the phone had been received and activated. I'm hoping that was just a glitch. ;(

0 Likes