All I Want Is Peace Of Mind Concerning My Preorders :(
ftblchick05

I ordered 2 iPhone Plus 16GB space grey on Sept. 12th around 7 a.m. CST (I couldn't get through any sooner). I received confirmation emails for both phones. I have not received any updates since that day and I have not been charged, not even the "test charge." I'm becoming worried and would really just like peace of mind that my orders will still go through ok! Smiley Sad I check the order status frequently but it only says it's still processing and that the shipment is not available at this time. Any answers please? When can I expect an update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All I Want Is Peace Of Mind Concerning My Preorders :(
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ftblchick05,

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: All I Want Is Peace Of Mind Concerning My Preorders :(
haglerd

you cant believe one thing that the reps say.! I was lied to and messed over multiple times by the reps when calling in! I just needed one change done but the tier 1 rep lied and get this..... he pretended to be on the phone with fedex..... I also had sales lie to me as well. I didnt get a confirmation or a verification like they said they would send.

0 Likes