All orders have NOT been pushed back to the 21st
CrossEyed
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just chatted with  verizon rep:

You: Just wondering if I can get clarification on the 4S pre-orders. Are they shipping out to arrive on the 14th? Just trying to see if I need to make arrangements to work from home to be able to receive the shipment. Lots of rumors floating around out there.

Mike C: I'd be happy to assist you.

Mike C: Did you preorder before the ship date moved to the 20th?

You: I pre-ordered about 3:30 a.m. on the 7th.

You: XXXXXXXXXXXXX is my confirmation number

Mike C: Ok, then yours will ship on the 13th.

You: OK, great. Thanks. And that will be shipped next day air to arrive on the 14th?

Mike C: Yes, that is correct.

So stop believing the rumors and get ready to enjoy your new phone this Friday.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All orders have NOT been pushed back to the 21st
wadefan91
Agreed. I called and was told mine would ship no later then friday and it would be delivered nO later than monday or tuesday with friday being the earliest
0 Likes
tdelong08
Enthusiast - Level 3

This post should remain at the top!

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I hope Verizon didn't drop the ball with shipping the 4S Apple orders AT&T and SPRINT have began shipping and sending tracking info with delivery date of 10/12 (Google it). Not sure if Verizon is waiting to receive or waiting for Apple to ship to them who knows but I never would have though SPRINT this being there first iPhone would ship faster than Verizon :S I am optimistic of receiving the email tonight or in the AM but am still wishing I would have ordered from Apple

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

iDroid wrote:

I hope Verizon didn't drop the ball with shipping the 4S Apple orders AT&T and SPRINT have began shipping and sending tracking info with delivery date of 10/12 (Google it). Not sure if Verizon is waiting to receive or waiting for Apple to ship to them who knows but I never would have though SPRINT this being there first iPhone would ship faster than Verizon :S I am optimistic of receiving the email tonight or in the AM but am still wishing I would have ordered from Apple

I think we're all wishing you would have ordered from Apple.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

smitty97007 wrote:

iDroid wrote:

I think we're all wishing you would have ordered from Apple.

And i hope you phone gets lost or damaged in the mail or you just plain out never get a shipping email :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

iDroid wrote:

And i hope you phone gets lost or damaged in the mail or you just plain out never get a shipping email :smileyhappy:

It won't and I will get it when it gets here.  I seriously don't care if I'm the first or last to get mine shipped.  You're funny - I remember my first internet forums, too.  When you grow up, hopefully you won't sweat the small stuff so much.  Relax, junior.

0 Likes
swccfifty

I just got off the phone with the most RUDE Verizon Representative. granted she probably had 100,000 people call about the iphone 4s

She told me no phone would be shipped from verizon till the 14th. meaning that we wouldnt get our phones till the 17th.

anyone else get this from them?

chris

0 Likes