Re: An AMEX charge just hit my account.
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

The 10/5 ship date disappeared again.  When I went through the automated system at *611 it indicates "shipped", but no tracking number.   VZW is enjoying pulling my chain.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

I remember last year there were quirks with the status verification system.  I wouldn't place too much faith into it.  Most of the people, including my self, that saw different statuses every day ended up getting it on launch day.

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can't believe I am letting myself get caught up in this stuff.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

Haha.  That's funny, I am wondering exactly the same thing.  I feel like I am 10 years old again and it is the night before Christmas.  I am embarrassed with myself. Smiley Happy

aimes123
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got charged too! Never been so excited to see money leave my account haha! Can't wait to get rid of this Droid Friday!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@cubzwinn,

I know how excited you are about getting your new iPhone 5 and I bet the suspense is just killing you. You mentioned that your card was billed. You are only billed once the order is processed and being shipped. If you have not yet received your phone you can check the status here http://bit.ly/RWWFB.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi I ordered 1 black and 1 white i got charged for one today.My order status says "Your order will ship by 09/28/2012".Any advice should i need to call ?

Not applicable

I am reading on several blogs this is "normal" status behavior for the date to temporarily go away, after the pre order "in Process" status.

0 Likes