Anyone else scheduled for 9/28?
colmonty

I made a point to order my phone early and I have a 9/28 delivery date...that is all fine and good, but I am leaving on vacation on the 26th and won't be home to receive my phone. I called to see if I could have it delivered to another location but they couldn't even do that as my order sits and waits for processing. I now realize (too late) that I probably had a better chance in going to my local store (45 min away) and getting it quicker.

Just wondering if anyone else received any updates on when we will really receive our phones. The CSR told me that I MAY get it earlier...still no movement though.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else scheduled for 9/28?
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Colomty i am in exactly same situation.I leaving town at 9/28 afternoon but now they told me all orders will delay and SHIP on 9/28 and she added "Hopefully".

0 Likes
colmonty

That is crazy...I wouldn't care so much if I wasn't leaving for a trip for 10 days. Besides, if they would just process my order I could update the shipping to my vacation destination so I know I will receive it, instead of it sitting on my porch waiting for someone to come and swipe it.

I called on Friday and I wasn't told that they were going to be delayed, I was actually told they were hoping to ship earlier than expected...I guess it just depends on who you get on the phone.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
marc505
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi colmonty, I too have a 9/28 ship/delivery date and when I ordered my iPhone over the phone the CSR hinted that they will be shipped early and after speaking to another CSR a few days later, she too said that they were likely to be sent early and that the 28th is just the final day we would receive them. It seems that they have been telling quite a few people that so hopefully they will actually do it. Best of luck!

0 Likes
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi i live in Nashville,TN and Werizon ship iphone 5 from Memphis TN.I told CSR that i may get it fast she told me WE DO NOT HAVE IT YET as soon as we receive we will ship.

Did they charge your credit card yet ?

0 Likes
colmonty

I have had no movement on my order since the 14th. I checked earlier and my CC has not been charged. I have a feeling they are waiting for a major shipment and as soon as they get them is when we will start seeing our orders processed. I am just bummed as I knew I was going away and I pre-ordered so that I could get my phone before I left - that didn't do me much good.

Oh well, I guess we sit and wait...

Someone posted a phone number that I called and they were very nice, although they couldn't help me at all. Here it is again if you wanted to try to call:

1-866-338-7390

0 Likes
lfunlu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd recommend for you to first leave a signed note for the fedex guy to leave the package and just get a friend/relative to check for it. You probably have someone getting your mail, right?

Anyways, I'm scheduled for 9/28. I'm really hoping for a delivery before that date, but it'll probably just arrive on Friday. Expecting to be charged Wednesday, but that's just a guess.

0 Likes
marc505
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just an update from my last post, my 9/28 order has been charged on my CC. Expecting tracking any time now.

0 Likes
lfunlu
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hah, you have me excited for this, now!

0 Likes
kgray

I ordered around 3 PM EST on September 14, with a shipment date of Sept 28 and my credit card now shows a temp authorization for the two iphone 5's I ordered.....I figure I will have a tracking number sometime tomorrow.

0 Likes