Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
DavidVaughan
Contributor - Level 1

pkt99 Did you ever get an update on your order?  I order the exact same but no love from Vz yet. 

0 Likes
mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here - card was finally charged late yesterday and overnight I got the shipping email w/tracking for my 128Gb 6+ space gray. Sigh of relief!

I already received both of my Spigen cases so have been exercising my hand for the stretching it will be doing over the weekend Smiley Happy

lindsay5303
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was charged for my two 64gb iphone 6's on Monday but don't have any shipping info yet.  When I log in, it tells me to check back tomorrow.  Considering my card was charged two days ago, my phones had better be on their way!

0 Likes
DavidVaughan
Contributor - Level 1

What time did you place your order originally?

That's great news for you.

0 Likes
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

My card was also charged sunday, but there was an issue so i called monday @ 8am and made payment.

But my status is still:

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the gold 128 Plus.  9/19 was in the confirmation email along with the tracking/shipping delivery date. 

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

When i click on the tracking number within verizon, it pulls me to the fedex website but clearly it is UPS.  Up until now my tracking numbers wasn't found.  I just checked it is now in the system with UPS.  I have a two day delivery method as well.  I did notice that verizon entered the wrong shipping date.  Today is the 17th and they have it as the 18th.  UPS confirmed that they have the delivery set by 3pm on the 19th so thats all I care about. 

itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got a new account email - maybe im making process Smiley Happy atleast i have an account number now, Altho tracking would be better

0 Likes
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

and just now got tracking

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Great news!