Re: Anyone order and receive a Space Gray Iphone 6 plus in 128gb? If so; can you please post order date and receipt date.
Anita11112

did you get your phone today? We ordered on 11/9/14 and were told we would get today 11/21. Nothing was received! how do we find out a new delivery date since it has to be signed for when it is delivered!! We all work and can't stay home waiting!!! iPhone 6 64GB was the phone we ordered. If we get a delay this long how do we cancel?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone order and receive a Space Gray Iphone 6 plus in 128gb? If so; can you please post order date and receipt date.
killswitch21

I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning (12/22),  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it will ship Monday morning.  This is how the process went for my wife's S 64GB 6+ two weeks ago.  This is an interesting turn of events since I was also one to receive the email on Thursday about it being pushed back to 12/12  I'll keep you all posted.

0 Likes