Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

And VZW store rep said I can't cancel just the one phone to get one in store either. They have some 128GB models in stock here but I can't get it because already have one pending on that order. So if I wanted one, then I'd have to cancel my current order and reorder the Plus seperately but then it would be at end of the line for a mid-late November delivery.

Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

One rep I called said they got an email yesterday morning explained to me that mine would get delivery by 9/19 because she saw on my order the time and place in line I ordered the phones. And when I placed my order that all the 6s were in stock for the 9/19 delivery but the Plus was already backordered to 10/7 an hour before I placed that ordered. She even told me that I would get it delivered by today and then the Plus would be shipped when in stock. THEN all the social media reps and two phone calls to reps later in the day told me that the order won't ship separately and wouldn't go out until the back order item is in stock! This appears to be the case because my preorder confirmation now says 10/7 and no tracking number. 

Another shady move by VZW was when I was explaining to the rep last night how this was messed up he tried to tell me it was a FedEx issue and said he would contact them only to dump the call straight to FedEx and that rep had no clue what I was talking about obviously.

0 Likes
nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

What BS, mine said ship date 9/19 when I check my order status...It said this all week until yesterday it jumped way back to 10/21

Now I checked it this morning it it says 10/17...LOL what a bunch of BS!!

Meanwhile the two iPhones I ordered are on the verizon website preorder for a date of 10/7. So I can virtually cancel my order and reorder and get them sooner. Doesn't make sense. Yes I would have to rode the + separate but that one isn't a big deal for me waiting. The two iPhones I needed ASAP!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6 in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ksutton66 We can't express enough how apologetic we are that the iPhone order has been delayed for you and other customers. We understand that you are very excited to receive your new phones and want the process to be as smooth as possible. Our hopes are that you and others continue to work with us and we appreciate your patience as phones are being shipped as quickly as possible. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Had there been some sort of disclaimer or notification that these phones would not ship separately then we all would have ordered each phone separately but who freaking does that when the phones are on the same account?! Plus I ordered these together due the epic server fail VZW.com was having for existing customers attempting to checkout getting an ECPD error. When I finally got through I didn't want risk trying over and over and over again to checkout, shouldn't have to anyway. 

0 Likes
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

The replies the VZW reps are leaving on here is exactly word-for-word what they kept telling me via Facebook and Twitter. LOL. An apology isn't going to fix this epic fail.

0 Likes
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

You know how you can fix this issue Verizon, you can look at those of us who are here explaining this issue to you orders up and send out each phone separately. We all went through the same procedure as those who preordered but since we had different models you guys screwed it up! That's not fair. So for those of us here who ordered the 6 and a Plus know the Plus is back ordered, but the 6 is in stock WHEN WE PLACED OUR ORDERS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!! So we should get that model when everyone else who placed their order online are. There are even those who ordered later that are getting their 6 today while VZW pushes our orders back because they don't want to split up an order. RIDICULOUS!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6 in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nolan11 Your trust is important to us! Have you checked your tracking number or confirmation email to confirm the shipping details?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Munkifist
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here!

I ordered both a 16gb iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray and 16gb iPhone 6 Plus Gold two minutes before preorders were scheduled to go live because verizon usually updates their ordering page a little early. The Space Gray had a delivery date of said September 19th, while the Gold was maybe a week later. After placing the order I did not get a confirmation for around 3-4 hours and when I did the new estimated delivery said 10/14.

My question is, how is it guaranteed that Verizon will have both phones in stock by my ship date if they aren't physically keeping one to the side?

AND.... how in the hell is my ship date so far away when I ordered within a 5 minute time frame if preorders going live?!

I'd like to be contacted by a rep. I think it's BS we have to pursue this.

0 Likes
nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

es I have checked my order number numerous times. It just says ship date 10/17 and order is processing. I never got a tracking number nor has my credit card been charged yet.

0 Likes