Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6 in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just want to know the truth? Is my whole order being held because of one of the three iPhones i ordered is backordered. ? Why can't the iPhones that I ordered in time for the 9/19 ship date be shipped out to me and the 6+ be shipped out when its ready?

Which one is it? Do you ship orders all together or ship as they become available ?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6 in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
jdizzy8

This exact same thing happened to me. I ordered the iPhone 6, and iPhone 6+, and my youngest son a galaxy s4. None of the phones will get here until the 6+is available. What is worst the local Verizon store sold at least 20 six plus launch day morning before my brother got his and 6+ and left. I think it is horrible, I have never experienced anything like this before.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
IowaHawkGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's internet shipping policy to SHIP ITEMS IN STOCK!!! Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, etc. ALL do this even when items are back ordered in a same order.

Saw a report on our local news affiliate that said Verizon sold more preorders than they actually had so in order to make up for this mistake, any customers who placed orders with different iPhone models they had a way to use that as a cop out of this mistake and push back to a later date while those who ordered a 6 well after us, get pushed up in order.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone with more than one iPhone 6/6+ in same order getting there phones shipped if all your phones didn't have 9-19 when you ordered?
Ksutton66
Enthusiast - Level 2

That she would look into account and see if something could be done. Waste of time. she looked into it and told me nothing could be done because my confirmation e-mail says 10/14. They just don't get it when you know some of your phones were available when you ordered an well after the confirmation we received, we could have canceled and ordered separately ,and received phones today. But we were all lied to by a whole lot of verizon CS reps.That told us the later date was only for part of are order and the other phones would ship to us based on when we placed order. And they don't see where this is wrong because we were told in are confirmation. I ordered 5 iphone 5 from apple During that preorder and when I got my receipt confirmation they were broken down separately, like Verizon should have. We basically got F'd because we trusted Verizon customer service reps. And they don't consider this a problem.

0 Likes
Ksutton66
Enthusiast - Level 2

like them telling me to call apple and giving me there # to see how apple handles orders like ours because they're the ones that ship.

0 Likes
nolan11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got off the phone with Verizon and had them cancel my whole order which was 2 iPhones 128GB and 1 iPhone 6+ 128GB. I then placed a new order for all the phones. This is because my ship date for my whole order was 10/17 and was only due to the iPhone + being backordered.

If you check now, both regular iPhones in the 128GB in the white are not backordered and are ready to ship now. The only one that is slightly backordered is the 128GB space grey with a date of 10/3.

So I had them place 3 separate orders, my Gold/white 128GB iPhone is being shipped today, the space grey is being shipped in a few weeks and the iPhone + I will have to wait until 10/31 which I dont mind because that one is not as important. So if you see on Verizon website that the phones you ordered are available sooner then your ETA, just cancel the order and redo the order. You will have to call for this.

0 Likes
Ksutton66
Enthusiast - Level 2

They we're able to fill 3 orders with mine. I thought this last night after talking to them that they can shut up three people for the price of one.

0 Likes
tj_Socal
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a very similar experience.......

I sat up until 12:01am to pre order (2) iPhone 6's and (2) iPhone 6 +'s and they had a delivery date of 9/19 for both of the phones at the time I logged on to Verizon's preorder site. The system would not allow me to log in as an existing customer but it would allow me to order as a new customer. I kept trying to order new phones as an existing customer on two different computers and three different browsers without any luck. I finally decided to order them as a new customer and the order went right through the Verizon system without any problem. Two minutes later I received am email from Verizon requesting that I call them as soon as possible to complete the order. I called in and spoke to a rep that explained that I already was an existing customer and that I would need to use the "Existing Customer" preorder link. I explained the issues I was having and she said that I would still need to use that system when it was available. So I tried the existing customer link and it now let me through but the date for the iPhone 6 plus had slipped to 10/7. I completed the transaction and it stated 9/19 delivery for iPhone 6 and 10/7 for the iPhone Plus. However once I received the email confirmation it stated that the delivery date for the phones was 10/7. I called Verizon customer service and stated my concern about the later delivery date for the iPhone 6 and they told me that the iPhone 6's would arrive on the 19th and the pluses would arrive on 10/7 so I did not change my order. This morning 9/19 8:00am I called in to inquire about my confirmation numbers for the (2) iPhone 6's and the customer service rep (Robanya) told me that he would call me back at 1:00pm PST and give me the shipping confirmation numbers. He asked specifically which phone number he should call me back on and I gave him my cell number. After not receiving a call back from Robanya, I called Verizon customer service at 5:30pm and spoke Ryan James and he confirmed that the orders were placed on the 12th of Sept and that one system showed all of them due to be delivered 10/7. After insisting that Robanya that I spoke with earlier in the day said they were shipping today, Ryan got off the phone for 5-10 mins and then got back on and said that the iPhone 6's shipped yesterday on the 18th but he did not have a confirmation number. After pressing him that someone should have this confirmation number in Verizon he stated that the delivery dates were subject to change and that all the phones would probably ship on 10/7 and left it at that.

So after loosing sleep to pre order phones on Verizon, speaking with (3) different Verizon reps, I am rewarded by having my delivery date changed to 10/7 on my iPhone 6's which is the same delivery date they were quoting yesterday 9/18.

0 Likes
Ksutton66
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up checking the apple store for in store pickup and found all the phones I had ordered available at one store. So I cancelled my Verizon order and purchased thru Apple and picked them up a couple hours later. This was my first time in an Apple store and it was awesome.

0 Likes