App not working on my I phone 6
JOHSCH82

App not working on I phone 6 work 2 weeks a go. Had rep reset it and I logged in has new use and still will not work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: App not working on my I phone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOSHSCH82. We understand how frustrating it can be when your favorite applications stop working. We're to help. Which application stopped working for you? Are you having trouble with any other applications?

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the apps you want is what makes the phone yours, JOHSCH82. We’ll do all we can to help you here. What app is no longer working? Can you describe more in detail what the rep did to reset your device?

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOHSCH82

Yes I reset the device and I also have Donora had them cancel it and re-submitted it and redid it and it still does not work he disses ups go to the website difficult problem

John [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have the right team here to help you. We need to ask more questions to better understand what's happening. What exactly is it on the phone that's not working?

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes