Re: Apple Music linking issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Honeymustard9, we want you to be able to take advantage of our Apple Music offer. We have sent you a Private Message, we are here to help you.

-Steven

0 Likes
jmonty5488

I am having the same issue. I switched thinking that this was a $10 value, but now I am thinking that this sort of issue might push me away from Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring you are able to take advantage of all of your plan perks is essential, jmonty5488! I am here for support and motivated to help. Could you please provide more details about what happens when trying to add this subscription directly through My Verizon > Add Ons > Apple Music. Do you receive a message or what happens?

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
AppleUserHere

Go to apple music app on phone, click on listen now, followed by the icon in the top right hand corner that looks like a person. All the way at the bottom, Notice, “joined with Verizon?” Click on it, from there it will validate your subscription and you will not have issues connecting to Apple music. 

0 Likes
Smartin4_

I tried doing this today and it told me I didn’t have a current subscription with Verizon but we have the apple one family plan. We added a new line today and it messed everything up with Apple Music. 

0 Likes