Re: Apple Watch 3 won’t connect to cellular
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lucysmom1, when you have such an amazing device we know that you want it working to its fullest. Let's work to get to the bottom of this. Was this watch purchased through Verizon or the manufacturer? Was the watch previously connected to our network? Have you added a line to your account for the watch activation and number share?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lucysmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I have talked to Verizon quite a bit. a line Was added and I’m already paying for it but then watch the watch will not connect to cellular. Verizon has tried

0 Likes
Lucysmom1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry, I bought the watch at Best Buy

0 Likes
Philly5834

I have the same problem.  Apple watch 3 won't work on cellular alone, must have iphone in close proximity.  Have been down this road with support from both Apple and Verizon, even got a new phone from Apple and still this thing doesn't work to make calls independently.  After much thought, have concluded that it is a weak signal from Verizon that is the croblem, particularly since it doesn not exist with ATT and T-Mobile.  Have resigned myself to using it only in proximity to the iphone---what a waste of money it was to get the LTE version with Verizon!

0 Likes